Overseas/International Transfers

AUSTRALIND Driving School Overseas/International Transfers

Help to transfer Overseas/International Drivers Licence to a WA Drivers licence.

• Up to date information with links to the Western Australian Department of Transport
• Drive Safe theory book
• How To Pass Your Assessment Book
• Driver Training to prepare you for your Department of Transport Driving Assessment
• Driving Evaluation & Assessment
• Use of an Automatic Car if you cannot provide a vehicle for the Department of Transport Driving Assessment

For more information, please call Paul Murphy 0412 889 055

Email: australinddrivingschool@gmail.com


Department of Transport

Drive Safe Hand Book

How To Pass Your Driving Assessment Book

If your overseas/international licence that you wish to transfer is not in English, you must have it officially translated by: your consulate or embassy; a National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters accredited translator; or the Department of Social Services free translating service.

As proof of identity, you will need to provide an approved combination of documents when first applying for a licence. Please visit the Department of Transport website for more information.

You will also need to take a road rules theory test. To prepare for the theory test you should study the Drive Safe book. A hard copy of the book is available at the Department of Transport and most local shire offices. There is also a link on this website.

Before transferring your licence you will also need to successfully complete a practical driving assessment. We can provide you with information and training to help with your practical driving assessment and provide a car for the assessment, should you require one.

Please note. Before making an appointment for training check that you have completed all the requirements. (Please Click on The Chart Below)

If you need further clarification, please call Paul Murphy on 0412 889 055

Email: australinddrivingschool@gmail.com